- This is a short video (1´30´´) to explain the whole idea of mitosis without naming its phases.
- This one is an awesome travel inside the cell, we can see some organelles during interphase and then mitosis starts and we focus on what is happenning to the genetic material. The titles help us to notice which phase is taking place. Magnificent 3D images.
- Here we have real images of mitosis using contrast microscopy
- Sincerely I quite like this Pokemon Mitosis
One more tip about mitosis videos, if you want to have some fun try searching on youtube “mitosis song” there are some good ones, but don´t forget to check the lyrics.
- And last but not least, we have this master lecture by Professor George Wolfe:
Mitosis vs. Meiosis 9´24´´
I really love the way he teaches and the reason is that you can feel his passion for biology in everyone of his words, so hereby you have some more of his lessons related to this topic:
The Eukaryotic Cell Cycle 9´13´´
Mitosis: An Overview 10´27´´
What is Cytokinesis 9´00´´